Katie Holmes Height Weight Measurements
December 18,1978. Katie is currently 34 years old.
Toledo, Ohio, USA
Katie attended Christ in The King Church in Toledo. She completed her graduation from the all-female Notre Dame Academy where she was a 4.0 student. At St. John’s Jesuit, she appeared in school musicals, playing a waitress in Hello, Dolly! and Lola in Damn Yankees. Katie scored 1310 out of 1600 in SAT exam and expecting Columbia University in summer session. Her father wanted her to be an doctor.
Holmes started modelling classes at 14 in Toledo run by Margaret O’Brien, this latter took her to IMTA competition held in New York in 1996.
5 ft 9 inch or 1.75 meters
First Celebrity Ambassador for Bobby Brown Brand, Tommy Hilfiger Promotional Ambassador for Ice Skating as well as Artistry Brand
- Father: Martin Joseph Holmes, Sr. an Attorney
- Mother: Kathleen, a Homemaker and Philanthropist
- Three older sisters: Tamera, Holly Ann, Nancy Kay
- One older brother: Martin Joseph Jr
Married to Actor Tom Cruise on on 18 November,2006 at the 15th Century Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano, Italy, in a Scientology ceremony. The couple had officialized their marriage in Los Angeles one day before their marriage in Italian Ceremony.
Tom and Katie divorced on 20 August,2012.
Katie has one daughter from Tom her name is Suri Cruise.
Sexy, Tall, Perfect cute face
Crafts, Shopping, arts
- Katie dated her Dawson’s Creek co-star Joshua Jackson only for short time.
- In 2000, she met with actor Chris Kelvin and engaged to him in late 2003. But in 2005 they ended their relation.
1997 film The Ice Storm,in this film she played her first professional role as Libbets Casey.
First TV Show
Dawson’s Creek(1998-2003). She appeared in 128 episodes in role of Josephine “Joey” Lynn Potter
Best Known For
Katie is best known for her role as Joey Potter in TV series Dawson’s Creek (1998-2003). Also she is known for her films like Batman Begins, The Ice Storm, Don’t Be Afraid Of Dark, Abandon.
- Favorite Color: Black
- Favorite Food: Jelly Bellies, Veggie Burgers and pretzels with salsa
- Favorite Perfume: Bulgari Pour Femme
- Favorite Musician: Sarah McLachlan, Tracy Chapman, Jewel , Natalie Merchant
- Favorite Movie: My Best Friend Wedding(1997)
- Her father is an attorney, specialize in divorces
- Attending Columbia University twice but took single photography class in summer of 2008.
- Run 3 to 4 miles a couple of times to clear her head
- First movie she saw was E.T the Extra- Terrestrial
- Her brother work as lawyer in Ohio
- Friend with Victoria Beckham
- In her wedding with Tom both of them wore Armani
- Gave birth to her first child at 27.